I did this simple project with Rugrat #2 and Rugrat #3. (Rugrat #1 was happily working on something else.)
Spread the Love
- Cut out a heart shape from two pieces of felt. It’s easiest to use one heart as the template for the other. Folding the felt in half to make the two sides even makes things easier as well.
- Thread embroidery floss into a needle, stitch 3/4 of the way around. Leave enough space to stuff it. We used different stitching on some of the hearts, but the easiest was the whip stitch. I helped a fair bit with this part.
- Stuff the heart. The kids loved this part, and I didn’t need to help at all.
- Finish stitching. Close the hole up.
- Add a little bit of embroidery floss to the top to hang it from. Then simply hang it from a tree or a window.