Ah, that moment when your players take down an NPC wealthy enough to possess a bag of holding. They want it to store their own goods, sure, but it didn’t come empty now, did it?
This series of posts details the contents of such magical bags.
A Smuggler’s Bag of Holding
This bag is nearly indistinguishable from any other duffel, though keen-eyed observers who are knowledgeable about stitchery will note the high quality of the bag’s construction. This bag of holding can be opened wide enough to insert or remove a case of wine or a keg of ale. The bag contains:
- Two cases of wine, each holding twelve bottles worth 12 gp apiece
- Three small kegs of whiskey worth 65 gp each
- Well-made wooden box holding 350 gp of snuff
- Used disguise kit
- Ring of thieves’ tools
- Courtier’s outfit in the current style
- Set of woolen clothes, including a cloak, dyed black
- Six complete outfits which can be mixed and matched to fir into most social situations
- Costume jewellery worth 50 gp
- Brand new tricorne hat
- Potion of invisibility
- Two signet rings, each depicting the seal of a different house
- Six different falsified manifests. Detecting their fraudulent nature requires a DC 16 Intelligence (Investigation) check.
- Bloody silvered dagger
- 101 cp
- 320 sp
- 466 gp